Skip to content
- We recruit and train volunteer college graduates to serve as mentors to a mentor team of 3-5 immigrant high school students.
- Our mentors provide individualized support to immigrant high school students including academic assistance, access to mental health resources, and attendance intervention.
- Mentors meet at least every two months with their full team to build strong relationships, set academic goals, and discuss the college admittance process.
- Mentors connect with each of their scholars at least every two weeks to ensure that their grades and attendance put them on track to graduate and gain admittance to a 2-year or 4-year college.
- Mentors refer struggling students and families to more intensive assistance when they face challenges with grades, attendance, or mental health.